Roasted Curry Cauliflower
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 24 minutes
1 head of cauliflower
2 tbs sesame oil
3 tbs Mama Lam's Curry Paste
Salt (if preferred)
- Rinse and cut up the cauliflower head.
- Put the sesame oil in the pan, the cauliflower, and the curry paste in the pan and mix it altogether. Cover the pan with a lid.
- On medium-low heat, let it roast on the stove. Set a timer for 10 minutes and mix the cauliflower to avoid burning.
- Let it cook for another 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Turn off the heat and let it sit covered for another 4 minutes.