Curry Fried Rice
Servings: 2 people
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes (if you have leftover/overnight rice) / 40 minutes (if you have to cook rice)
1 cup of water
1 cup of rice *We recommend the Thai (long grain) rice!
Garlic - finely chopped
1 Tbs Mama Lam's Curry Sauce
Scallions - finely chopped (as much or as little as you like - the more the tastier)
Salt (if preferred)
**Please note this recipe does not include other ingredients, but feel free to add onions, peppers, chicken, and or other ingredients you love to enjoy with fried rice.**
1. Clean and cook the rice in the rice cooker.
2. Add oil to a non-stick pan and let it heat.
3. Beat the eggs. Once the pan is heated, put the egg mixture in the pan and cook halfway through. Then, remove the eggs and place aside.
4. Reheat the pan and add a little bit of oil and the garlic.
5. Put the rice in the pan and sauté the rice and scallions so that the it is slightly browned and the rice is no longer sticking together.
6. Add the curry paste and continue to sauté until the paste is mixed into the rice and scallions.
7. Add in the half-cooked eggs and continue to sauté until fully cooked.