Servings: 2 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
1 Potato (peeled and diced)
1 lb chicken (deboned - if preferred - and diced)
2 Tbs Mama Lam's Curry Sauce
Salt (if preferred)
1. Pour vegetable oil into a pan. Let the pan heat.
2. Once the pan and oil is heated, slowly put the potatoes in.
3. Fry the potatoes until golden. Remove from pan and set it aside.
4. Heat a pan and once heated, add the chicken.
5. Add the sauce and mix the sauce with the chicken. Let it cook a minute then repeat the process.
6. Keep repeating the process until the sauce is dry, or for about 10 minutes.
7. Mix the potatoes in with the chicken.