Servings: 2 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
1 cup of water
1 cup of chicken broth *we recommend Swanson's for a richer flavor
2 Tbs Mama Lam's Curry Sauce
2oz Milk or Coconut Milk
Salt (if preferred)
Use whichever noodles are preferred: Rice noodles, Udon, Vermicelli, etc.
You can use anything as a topping - vegetable, seafood, poultry, beef, pork, etc. To make the topping more flavorful, we recommend cooking it with Mama Lam's Curry Sauce. Try the Curry Chicken recipe and add to your noodle soup.
Scallions (if preferred)
1. Boil the water and chicken broth together.
2. In a separate pot, boil water to cook the noodles as recommended.
3. When the water/broth pot is boiled, add the curry sauce and let it boil for 5 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milk or milk and let boil for another 2 minutes.
5. Prepare your toppings - we recommend trying the curry chicken recipe!
6. In a bowl, place your noodles, then your topping, then pour the broth over the topping and noodles and sprinkle with some scallions. Enjoy!